TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site (www.saristi.com, referred to as “the site”) is owned by “SARISTI SMPC” (referred to as “Company”, having its registered offices at Navarinou 30, VAT/VIES No. 800768603 Tax. Department: CHALANDRI, General Commercial Register No. 140266202000, legally represented by Aristi Sarra).
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ATTENTION! These terms and conditions apply to your visit and use of the site. By visiting and using the site you accept these terms and conditions. You must read these terms and conditions and review them every time you visit the site. Company is entitled to amend these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing the new amended text on the site. If you have any objection or reservation, do not continue using the site. You may inform us on your objections and reservations at [email protected].
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Visiting and using the site requires your accessing the internet at your sole cost and responsibility. The Company bears no obligation or liability for securing or supporting your access to the internet. The Company shall not be liable in the event you cannot, temporarily or permanently, access the internet or the site or when content uploading to the site is not possible.
2. Protecting your computer, networks, systems and files from viruses, malware etc is your sole responsibility. The Company bears no liability for the maintenance and repair of your computer, networks, systems and files in the event they are damaged upon your visiting the site or following third party intervention.
1. The site content (indicatively: texts, photos, videos, audio files, logos, images, icons, software) and all intellectual property rights therein and in the form, structure and functionalities of the site are the sole ownership of the Company or third parties that have licensed such to the Company.
2. Reproducing, copying, publishing, uploading, amending, exploiting and using, in whole or in part,
a. the site, the form, the structure and the functionalities of the site,
b. trademarks, trade names, logos and other distinctive marks used in the site, is prohibited, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of the Company or the third parties-beneficiaries thereof.
3. By visiting and using the site you obtain no right in the aforementioned elements.
4. The Company is entitled to amend and renew the content, form, structure and functionalities of the site at any time.
Your visiting and using the site and all transactions with the Company through the site are governed by Greek law. All disputes shall be submitted to the absolute jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens.
These terms and conditions shall apply to the extent they are not contrary to mandatory legal provisions.
E-SHOP – TRANSACTIONS’ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Through the site you may get informed on the products offered by the Company
(either produced by the Company or by third parties) and order such.
Products may be addressed to minors, however the Company only transacts with adults. If you are a minor do not proceed with ordering any product. The Company shall not accept and shall not perform any order submitted by a minor. However, as this is not always easy to verify, it shall be presumed that access and use of the site by minors takes place upon their legal representatives’ consent and presence.
Order amendments shall be accepted only if made via the phone and until the product(s) ordered are handed over to a carrier for being delivered to you.
1. If you are a consumer (that is when you are not acting in your professional capacity) you are entitled to withdraw from the transaction within fourteen (14) calendar days from receipt of the product – even when it is not defective. To that end you may send to the Company within the aforementioned deadline a message from the email address you gave us when placing the order, stating “I WITHDRAW from the order with No. ….. regarding the product …..” and your name and surname. The Company will send an email acknowledging receipt of your email.
2. Within fourteen (14) calendar days from your having sent the Company your statement of withdrawal you must return the product, in the condition you received such, with its packaging being in good shape and all documents, gifts, related products and material accompanying it, at the address: “30, Navarinou Chalandri”. All costs for the return of the product shall be borne by you.
3. Upon the return of the product, Company shall reimburse you the entire amount collected for it. In the event you had not chosen the least expensive type of delivery, you will not be reimbursed the supplementary costs.
4. In the event that the product value diminished due to your handling the product or its packaging and accompanying documents and material in excess of what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product, you shall be liable to compensate the Company. Company shall be entitled to deduct the amount of compensation from the amount to be reimbursed to you.
5. Company will wire all amounts that need to be reimbursed into the bank account you will indicate either in writing or electronically (we need the IBAN, BIC/SWIFT of a bank account of which you are the beneficiary).
6. You do not have the right of withdrawal with regard to products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or products sealed which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery, as well as regarding any other product which the law exempts from the scope of the right of withdrawal.
The Company makes all reasonable effort so that the products are accurately presented on the site. However, in the event, due to a mistake or due to third parties’ having misinformed us, there are inaccuracies in the products’ description, the Company shall bear no liability other than correcting such mistakes upon having detected them and informing you, if you have placed an order. Should the inaccurately presented products have been delivered to you, the Company shall replace such products or refund the price paid by you.
1. In case a product delivered to you is defective, you must contact the Company via email or phone as soon as possible but not later than thirty (30) calendar days from the day you received the product, unless otherwise provided for by the law or when the life-cycle of the product is shorter (in which case you need to inform the Company of the defect immediately upon receiving the product). The Company shall replace defective products or reimburse the price paid for such products (including VAT, delivery costs and related charges), immediately upon having received and checked the defective products. The costs for returning the defective products shall be borne by the Company. You must return defective products in their packaging together with all original documents accompanying them.
2. You maintain no claim against the Company for the delivery of a defective product other than having such product replaced or its price (including VAT, delivery costs and related charges) reimbursed to you, unless otherwise provided for by the law.
3. A product is considered to be defective when its characteristics materially differ from those described on the site (“agreed capacities”).
4. Company will wire all amounts that need to be reimbursed into the bank account you will indicate either in writing or electronically (we need the IBAN, BIC/SWIFT of a bank account of which you are the beneficiary).